Ripple (XRPUSD) has been moving lower since it hit an All-Time High in January 2018… Multiple signals are pointing to Ripple hitting bottom and getting ready to move up… Let’s take a look:
Ripple vs US Dollar Chart Signals
- Ripple has been in a long bear market, retracing for a full 2 years period… The bottom might be in already.
- Trading has been going lower and lower. momentum is dropping.
- Ripple moved below the strong support (marked blue) just to quickly bounce above it. Last time this level was broken a new bull run followed. Right now this level was tested as support and Ripple managed to close above it… This is a strong signal.
- Long-term higher lows (1, 2, 3).
- on both indicators, & (charts below).
- Break above EMA10.
- above 40 (which is strong on the weekly).
Additional details can be seen on the chart.
Where do you think Ripple (XRPUSD) is headed in 2020?
Share your thoughts and charts in the comments section below.
Published at Sun, 03 Nov 2019 21:20:57 +0000